Buckeye Fire Equipment manufactures a complete line of foam agents and hardware that when used in conjunction with one another make an unbeatable fire-fighting combination. The selection includes bladder tanks, balanced pressure pump skid paks, eductors, monitors, foam chambers, foam makers, high expansion foam generators, foam carts and handline nozzles. Many of the components can be customized to provide optimal protection for your unique situation. All foam system components are precision made from rugged materials to provide years of dependable service.
Buckeye’s Foam Team Delivers
- The widest selection of Earth-Friendly fire fighting foam concentrates in the industry. Foam concentrates that independent tests have proven to be superior in quality and performance*.
- A wide selection of foam proportioning hardware and agents designed to maximize performance.
- Knowledgeable, professional in-house foam system design expertise to assist with your fire suppression equipment choice.
- Independent tests conducted by Chevron Petroleum and Dow Chemical. Report available on request.
Protecting the Environment
In addition to delivering superior reliability, Buckeye foam concentrates are all manufactured without EPA reportable components, thus reducing environmental impact.
By using only Earth-Friendly components, we relieve you of the major problems and burdensome paperwork that can result from the discharge of other foam concentrates. This environmental commitment in no way dilutes the fire-fighting effectiveness of Buckeye products.
Every foam concentrate we manufacture is subjected to rigorous quality control standards and comprehensive testing to ensure complete reliability and maximum fire fighting performance.
|Foam Concentrate||Model Designation||Part Number 5 Gallon||Part Number 55 Gallon||Part Number 275 Gallon||Listing/ Approvals|
|Platinum 1% AFFF||BFC-1.1||50325||50330||50335||UL|
|Platinum 3% AFFF||BFC-3.1||50340||50345||50350||UL|
|Platinum 3% x 3% AR-AFFF||BFC-33.1||50355||50360||50365||UL|
|Platinum 3% x 6% AR-AFFF||BFC-36.1||50385||50370||50375||UL|
|3% Low Temp AFFF||BFC-3LT||50115||50120||50125||UL|
|3%- 6% Low Temp AR-AFFF||BFC-36LT||50205||50210||50215||Buckeye Quality Assurance|
|Platinum Class A||BFC-CA.1||50190||50195||50200||USDA Forest Service QPL|
|2.2% High Expansion||BFC-HX||50235||50240||50245||Buckeye Quality Assurance|
|3% Mil Spec AFFF||BFC-3MS||50285||50290||50295||U.S. Navy QPL (Mil-F-24385)/UL|
|Virtual Foam||BFC-VF||50415||50420||50425||Buckeye Quality Assurance|
* Independent tests conducted by Chevron Petroleum and Dow Chemical.
Report available on request.