BFT-44 Gas Detection Transmitter
Single/Dual Sensor Capable Transmitters
The new state of the art BFT-44 transmitter further builds upon the success of the earlier BFT-48 transmitter. This versatile unit has a vivid color display which changes color to match alarms states. The unit also has an embedded web page enabling an intuitive remote user interface. The web page is accessed through a standard Ethernet connection and allows the transmission of data over existing network infra-structure to our BFC-64 controller, smart phones, PC’s, and tablets.
For more detailed information review the Product Tabs below.
Includes all the popular features from the BFT-48 while adding these additional features:
• QVGA color Thin Film Transistor Display (TFTD) displays engineering units and monitored data as a 30 minute trend bar graph.
• The display changes color to indicate alarm status.
• Ethernet: embedded webpage for configuration and HMI, Modbus® TCP master/slave.
• Webpage offers offsite viewing capabilities.
• Redundant Modbus® RTU, EC, LEL, 4 – 20 mA inputs.
BFT-44 Catalytic Bead / IR units have 3-4 wire 4 – 20 mA current source output with nominal 24VDC power supply.
Relays / RS-485 Modbus® (Optional)
Relays are form C 5 AMP @ 30VDC and 240VAC Resistive. RS-485 is 2-wire Modbus® RTU.
BFT-44 is Division 1 and 2 Groups A, B, C and D. Suitable for explosion proof installations.
320 x 240 pixel backlit LCD displays 30 minute trend, bar graph and engineering units.
±1% of full scale
Ambient Temperature Range
-40˚ – 60˚ C (-40˚ – 140˚ F)
Less than 0.1% per degree C over ambient temperature range.
10 – 30VDC at 10 Watts max.
Instrument enclosure suitable for Class 1, Division 1 and 2, Group A,B,C,D